Brewers vs Giants Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, June 15
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brewers vs Giants Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (39-30, 17-17 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (29-38, 14-20 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Brewers vs Giants Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-108) | SF: (-110)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-250) | SF: -1.5 (+205)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (+104) | Under: (-128)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 69% | SF: 31%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Jimmy Nelson (0-1, 12.00 ERA) | SF: Madison Bumgarner (3-6, 3.83 ERA)
Brewers vs Giants Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games against San Francisco.
- San Francisco is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- San Francisco is 13-5 straight up in its last 18 home games against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Giants Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 5.09 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- San Francisco is averaging 3.79 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Jimmy Nelson has posted a 2-2 record with a 5.28 ERA in five career starts against San Francisco.
- Madison Bumgarner has posted a 7-4 record with a 2.63 ERA in 12 career starts against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Giants Prop Bet
All Brewers-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Madison Bumgarner - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-134) – Bumgarner has been a solid source of strikeouts this season, racking up 84 Ks in 87 innings pitched in 2019. The San Francisco Giants' left-hander has also fanned at least six hitters in five of his last eight starts. He also strikes out more than a batter an inning in day games this season (34 Ks in 33 innings pitched), so this number should be within reach for MadBum.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.