Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brewers vs Cubs Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (24-16, 8-8 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (22-14, 13-6 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+108) | CHC: (-124)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-194) | CHC: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 39% | CHC: 61%
Starting Pitcher: MIL: Zach Davies (4-0, 1.56 ERA) | CHC: Cole Hamels (3-0, 3.38 ERA)
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone under in five of Milwaukee's last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 3-5 straight up in its last eight road games.
- Milwaukee has won seven straight games overall.
- The Cubs are 10-2 straight up in their last 12 games.
- The Cubs are 6-2 straight up in their last eight home games.
Brewers vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Brewers vs Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zach Davies Total Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-144) – In Davies' last five starts, he has recorded at least four strikeouts in three of them. Additionally, the Cubs have struck out an average of 8.89 times per game this season. Davies also strikes out almost a batter per inning on the road (16 Ks in 16 2/3 innings).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.