Saturday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Milwaukee Brewers and the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Brewers vs Cardinals Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (29-17) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (25-20)
- Date: Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Brewers vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-116) | STL: (-102)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+150) | STL: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Brewers vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Milwaukee Brewers will give the start to Adrian Houser (3-4, 7.71 ERA) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Cardinals will turn to Matthew Liberatore.
Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (54.8%)
Brewers vs Cardinals Moneyline
The Brewers vs Cardinals moneyline has Milwaukee as a -116 favorite, while St. Louis is a -102 underdog at home.
Brewers vs Cardinals Spread
The Brewers are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Cardinals. The Brewers are +150 to cover the spread, while the Cardinals are -182.
Brewers vs Cardinals Over/Under
The Brewers-Cardinals contest on May 28 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -110 and the under at -110.
Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been chosen as favorites in 37 games this year and have walked away with the win 24 times (64.9%) in those games.
- This season, Milwaukee has been victorious 24 times in 37 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have gone over in 19 of their 46 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cardinals have put together an 11-11 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- St. Louis is 8-11 (winning 42.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- St. Louis has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 45 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 23 of those games (23-20-2).