Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 14
The MLB slate on Thursday includes the Milwaukee Brewers facing the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Brewers vs Cardinals Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (3-3) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (3-1)
- Date: Thursday, April 14, 2022
- Time: 5:14 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-146) | STL: (+124)
- Spread: MIL: +1.5 (+150) | STL: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (55.9%)
Brewers vs Cardinals Moneyline
- St. Louis is the underdog, +124 on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -146 favorite at home.
Brewers vs Cardinals Spread
- The Brewers are hosting the Cardinals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Brewers are +146 to cover the runline, with the Cardinals being -176.
Brewers vs Cardinals Over/Under
- Brewers versus Cardinals, on April 14, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -110 and the under -110.