Braves vs Mets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 13
In MLB action on Wednesday, the Atlanta Braves play the New York Mets.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Mets Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (53-36) vs. New York Mets (54-34)
- Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Time: 12:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-154) | NYM: (+130)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+128) | NYM: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Braves vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Charlie Morton (5-3), and Chris Bassitt (6-6) getting the nod for the New York Mets.
Braves vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (54.2%)
Braves vs Mets Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Braves vs. Mets reveal Atlanta as the favorite (-154) and New York as the underdog (+130) on the road.
Braves vs Mets Spread
- The Braves are hosting the Mets and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Braves are +128 to cover the runline, with the Mets being -154.
Braves vs Mets Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Braves-Mets on July 13, with the over being -104 and the under -118.
Braves vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 45, or 68.2%, of the 66 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Atlanta has won 30 of 42 games when listed as at least -156 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and their opponents have hit the over in 41 of their 89 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Mets are 11-15 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 42.3% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer, New York has a 2-3 record (winning 40% of its games).
- New York has played in 90 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-41-3).