Bowling Green vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
Bowling Green Falcons (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 25 Michigan Wolverines (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Bowling Green vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BGSU: (+980) | MICH: (-1800)
Spread: BGSU: +14.5 (-118) | MICH: -14.5 (-104)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BGSU: (18%) | MICH: (82%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BGSU: (N/A) | MICH: (+2800)
Bowling Green vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bowling Green: 8.9%
Bowling Green vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan is 9-3 in its 12 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Bowling Green.
- Michigan is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Bowling Green.
- Michigan defeated Bowling Green, 69-50, in their most recent matchup on Nov. 18, 2010.
- Bowling Green finished the 2019-20 season with a 21-10 record.
- Michigan finished the 2019-20 season with a 19-12 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.