Blues vs Canucks Game 6 Info
NHL Playoffs — Western Conference Quarterfinals Game 6 (STL Leads 3-2)
St. Louis Blues (42-29-10) vs. Vancouver Canucks (36-33-6)
Date: Friday, Aug. 21, 2020
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Place — Edmonton, AB, Canada
Blues vs Canucks Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-140) | VAN: (+120)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+210) | VAN: +1.5 (-250)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+125) I Under: (-150)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STL: 62% | STL: 38%
Series Price: STL: (N/A) | VAN: (N/A)
Stanley Cup Odds: STL: (+3000) | VAN: (+1400)
Blues vs Canucks Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: St. Louis Blues
Over/Under: Over 5.5
NHL Playoff Bracket
Blues vs Canucks Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- St. Louis defeated Vancouver in Game 5, 4-3.
- St. Louis is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
- St. Louis is 2-4 straight up in its last six games against Vancouver.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Vancouver's last 20 games.
- Vancouver is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!