The Toronto Blue Jays will take on the Los Angeles Angels in MLB action on Saturday.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Blue Jays vs Angels Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (68-56) vs. Los Angeles Angels (53-73)
- Date: Saturday, August 27, 2022
- Time: 3:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-162) | LAA: (+136)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+132) | LAA: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-100) | Under: (-122)
Blue Jays vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Toronto Blue Jays will give the start to Alek Manoah (12-6, 2.66 ERA), who is looking for win No. 13 on the season, and the Angels will counter with Shohei Ohtani (10-8, 2.83 ERA).
Blue Jays vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (60.2%)
Blue Jays vs Angels Moneyline
- Toronto is the favorite, -162 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a +136 underdog on the road.
Blue Jays vs Angels Spread
- The Blue Jays are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Angels. The Blue Jays are +132 to cover, and the Angels are -160.
Blue Jays vs Angels Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Angels, on August 27, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -100 and the under -122.
Blue Jays vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been chosen as favorites in 93 games this year and have walked away with the win 54 times (58.1%) in those games.
- This year, Toronto has won 31 of 49 games when listed as at least -162 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto's games have gone over the total in 58 of their 115 opportunities.
- The Angels have put together a 17-39 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 30.4% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer, Los Angeles has a 5-18 record (winning only 21.7% of its games).
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to go over the total 53 times this season for a 53-58-10 record against the over/under.