The Monday schedule in the NHL includes a matchup between the Chicago Blackhawks and the Buffalo Sabres.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blackhawks vs Sabres Game Info
- Chicago Blackhawks (24-32-10) vs. Buffalo Sabres (23-33-9)
- Date: Monday, March 28, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
Blackhawks vs Sabres Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (-160) | BUF: (+132)
- Spread: CHI: -1.5 (+168) | BUF: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 6 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Blackhawks vs Sabres Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blackhawks win (53.6%)
Blackhawks vs Sabres Spread
- The Blackhawks are hosting the Sabres, and favored by 1.5 goals (+168 to cover). Buffalo, the underdog, is -205.
Blackhawks vs Sabres Over/Under
- The Blackhawks-Sabres matchup on March 28 has been given an over/under of 6 goals. The over is -115 and the under is -105.
Blackhawks vs Sabres Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Sabres-Blackhawks, Buffalo is the underdog at +132, and Chicago is -160 playing at home.