Algeo vs Brito Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 46 — Featherweight Main Card Bout
Bill " Señor Perfecto" Algeo (14-6-0, 3 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Joanderson "Tubarão" Brito (12-2-1, 5 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 15, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Algeo vs Brito Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 46 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bill Algeo: (+110)
- Joanderson Brito: (-134)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Algeo by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Algeo by Points: (N/A)
- Algeo by Submission: (N/A)
- Brito by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Brito by Points: (N/A)
- Brito by Submission: (N/A)
Algeo vs Brito Prediction
UFC Vegas 46 Algeo-Brito prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Joanderson Brito (81%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (70%)
Algeo vs Brito Betting Trends & Stats
- Bill Algeo lost to Ricardo Ramos, by decision, in his last fight on May 22, 2021.
- Joanderson Brito defeated Diego Lopes, by decision, in his last fight on Aug. 31, 2021.
- Algeo averages 6.37 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Brito averages 4.31 significant strikes landed per minute with a 59% accuracy rate.
- Algeo averages 4.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40% defense rate.
- Brito averages 1.96 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Algeo averages 0.50 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Brito averages 4.41 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.