Betting Trends for Chargers-Bengals Week 1 NFL Game
In an AFC battle, the Los Angeles Chargers kick off the season against the Cincinnati Bengals and top overall draft pick Joe Burrow. All the betting lines, spreads and odds you need for the game can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Here's a look at some of the recent betting trends for both teams heading into this one.
Los Angeles Chargers Betting Trends
- The Chargers finished 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in their final seven games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the over in four of the Chargers' last five games in 2019.
- The Chargers are 1-6 ATS in their last seven games against Cincinnati.
- The total hit the over in five of the Chargers' last six road games in 2019.
Cincinnati Bengals Betting Trends
- The total hit the over in four of Cincinnati's last five games in 2019.
- The total has hit the under in each of the Bengals' last five games against the Chargers.
- The total has hit the under in the last five games between Cincinnati and the Chargers.
- Cincinnati is 3-9 in its last 12 home games.
Chargers vs Bengals Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-146) | CIN: (+124)
Spread: LAC: -3 (+100) | CIN: +3 (-120)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!