Betting Trends for Bears-Lions Week 1 NFL Game
The Detroit Lions open up the 2020 NFL season by hosting the Chicago Bears in Week 1. All of the betting lines, spread and odds you need for the game can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Here's a look at the recent betting trends for both teams heading into this game.
Chicago Bears Betting Trends
- Chicago finished 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games of the 2019 NFL season.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Chicago's last 20 games.
- Chicago is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Detroit.
- Chicago is 0-5 ATS in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Chicago's last seven games played in September.
Detroit Lions Betting Trends
- Detroit went 2-9 ATS in its last 11 games of the 2019 NFL season.
- The total has hit the under in six of Detroit's last nine games against Chicago.
- Detroit is 5-2 straight up in its last seven home games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the over in six of Detroit's last seven home games.
- Detroit went 0-9 straight up in its last nine games of the 2019 NFL season.
Bears vs Lions Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+120) | DET: (-142)
Spread: CHI: +2.5 (-110) | DET: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.