Bengals vs Browns Week 2 Game Info
NFL Week 2 Thursday Night Football Game
Cincinnati Bengals (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium — Cleveland OH
Coverage: NFL Network
Bengals vs Browns Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+215) | CLE: (-260)
Spread: CIN: +6.5 (-110) | CLE: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (66%) | CLE: (34%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CIN: (+17000) | CLE: (+3600)
Bengals vs Browns Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bengals
Bengals vs Browns Betting Trends
- Cincinnati lost to the Los Angeles Chargers, 16-13, in Week 1.
- Cleveland lost to the Baltimore Ravens, 38-6, in Week 1.
- Cincinnati ended up with a push against the spread in Week 1.
- The total hit the under for Cincinnati in Week 1.
- Cleveland failed to cover the spread in Week 1.
- The total hit the under for Cleveland in Week 1.
Bengals vs Browns Stats
- Cincinnati averaged 17.4 PPG last season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati surrendered 26.2 PPG last season (T-No. 24 in the NFL).
- Cleveland averaged 20.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Cleveland surrendered 24.6 PPG last season (No. 20 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.