Dream vs Liberty Game Info
Atlanta Dream (5-22, 1-12 Away) vs. New York Liberty (9-18, 4-8 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 23, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Westchester County Center – White Plains, NY
Dream vs Liberty Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+135) | NY: (-160)
Spread: ATL: +3 (-110) | NY: -3 (-110)
Total: 157.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: ATL: (+25000) | NY: (+19000)
Dream vs Liberty Betting Trends & Stats
- Atlanta is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- Atlanta is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games.
- New York is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games.
- New York is 1-4 straight up in its last five home games.
Dream vs Liberty Prop Bet
All Dream-Liberty betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Point Spread: New York Liberty -1.5 (-110) – In the last 10 games played between these two teams, the Liberty have outscored the Dream by an average of 4.4 points in the first half. Additionally, in their lone game this season, the Liberty held an 11-point lead at halftime.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.