Athletics vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Athletics vs Dodgers Game Info
Oakland Athletics (33-20, 13-12 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (38-16, 16-8 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
How to Watch: ESPN
Athletics vs Dodgers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+152) | LAD: (-176)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-142) | LAD: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): OAK: (16%) | LAD: (84%)
World Series Odds: OAK: (+1000) | LAD: (+350)
Athletics vs Dodgers Probable Pitchers
Athletics: Frankie Montas (3-4, 5.86 ERA)
Dodgers: Dustin May (1-1, 2.68 ERA)
Athletics vs Dodgers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Under 9
Athletics vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- Oakland is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oakland's last five games.
- The Dodgers are 12-3 straight up in their last 15 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Dodgers' last five games against Oakland.
Athletics vs Dodgers Stats
- Oakland is averaging 4.75 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Oakland is surrendering 3.70 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.78 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 3.57 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.