Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Arkansas Razorbacks and Alabama Crimson Tide.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Arkansas vs Alabama Point Spread
The Crimson Tide are 20.5-point home favorites against the Razorbacks. Alabama is -114 to cover the spread, while Arkansas is -106 to cover as the 20.5-point underdog.
Arkansas vs Alabama Over/Under
The over/under for the Arkansas vs Alabama Week 12 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Arkansas vs Alabama Moneyline
The Razorbacks vs Crimson Tide moneyline has Alabama as a -2200 favorite, while Arkansas is the +980 underdog on the road.
Arkansas vs Alabama Betting Trends
- Alabama is 21-8 straight up in 29 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arkansas.
- Alabama defeated Arkansas, 52-3, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Arkansas is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games against Alabama.
- The total has hit the under in five of Arkansas' last seven games against Alabama.
- Alabama is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Alabama's last six games.
Arkansas vs Alabama Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Alabama wins (91.5%)
Arkansas vs Alabama Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (+980) | BAMA: (-2200)
Spread: ARK: +20.5 (-106) | BAMA: -20.5 (-114)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.