Angels vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 21
On Sunday in the MLB, the Los Angeles Angels are playing the Detroit Tigers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs Tigers Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (52-68) vs. Detroit Tigers (46-76)
- Date: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Angels vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-198) | DET: (+166)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (-105) | DET: +1.5 (-113)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Angels vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Angels will give the ball to Shohei Ohtani (10-7) against the Tigers and Eduardo Rodriguez (1-3).
Angels vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (56.1%)
Angels vs Tigers Moneyline
- Detroit is the underdog, +166 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -198 favorite despite being on the road.
Angels vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are +1.5 on the runline against the Angels. The Tigers are -113 to cover, and the Angels are -105.
Angels vs Tigers Over/Under
- Angels versus Tigers on August 21 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -105 and the under set at -115.
Angels vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Angels have been favorites in 63 games this season and have come away with the win 32 times (50.8%) in those contests.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win four times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -198 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 50 of their 115 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have won 32.1% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (27-57).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +166 or longer, Detroit has a 7-21 record (winning only 25% of its games).
- Detroit has played in 103 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 37 times (37-60-6).