Cover Photo: Getty Images
Angels vs Athletics Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (1-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (1-3, 1-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
Time: 9:07 p.m. EST
Location: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Angels vs Athletics Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: LAA: (+102) | OAK: (-116)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-200) | OAK: -1.5 (+170)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 22% | OAK: 78%
Starting Pitcher: LAA: Felix Pena | OAK: Brett Anderson
Angels vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats
- Oakland is 66-42 straight up (SU) against right-handed starters over the last two seasons.
- Oakland is 42-25 SU after a loss over the last two seasons.
- The total has gone over in eight of the Los Angeles Angels' last 10 games when playing on the road against Oakland.
- The Los Angeles Angels are 1-6 SU in their last seven games on the road dating back to last season.
Angels vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Angels-Athletics betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Felix Pena Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-135) – The Los Angeles Angels have been the best team in baseball this season at limiting their strikeouts, averaging just 3.0 per game thus far. Although it's a young season, the Angels also finished ranked No. 8 in the category last season, averaging 8.02 strikeouts per game. This suggests it could be challenging for Pena, who pitched 92.2 innings in 2018 across 17 starts and two relief appearances, to notch more than five strikeouts against a disciplined Angels lineup.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness