Andy Murray vs Taro Daniel Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for Australian Open Men's Match on FanDuel
Murray vs Daniel Schedule & Match Info
2022 Australian Open Men's Second Round
Andy Murray vs. Taro Daniel
Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Start Time: TBD
Venue: Melbourne Park — Melbourne, AU
Murray vs Daniel Odds & Set Betting
All betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Murray: (-460) | Daniel: (+360)
To Win 1st Set: Murray: (-250) | Daniel: (+200)
Set Betting: Murray: 3-0 (+135) | 3-1 (+250) | 3-2 (+440)
Set Betting: Daniel: 3-0 (+1300) | 3-1 (+1000) | 3-2 (+800)
Murray vs Daniel Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Murray in 4 sets
Murray vs Daniel Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Andy Murray is 1-0 in his only head-to-head matchup against Taro Daniel.
- Murray defeated Daniel, in three sets, at the Davis Cup on March 4, 2016.
- Murray defeated No. 21 Nikoloz Basilashvili in five sets in the first round of the 2022 Australian Open.
- Daniel defeated Marcelo Tomas Barrios Vera in three sets in the first round of the 2022 Australian Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.