Alabama vs Mississippi State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 7
Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Alabama Crimson Tide and Mississippi State Bulldogs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Alabama vs Mississippi State Point Spread
The Crimson Tide are 17.5-point road favorites against the Bulldogs. Alabama is -105 to cover the spread, while Mississippi State is -115 to cover as the 17.5-point underdog.
Alabama vs Mississippi State Over/Under
The over/under for the Alabama vs Mississippi State Week 7 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -104 odds on the over and -118 odds on the under.
Alabama vs Mississippi State Moneyline
The Crimson Tide vs Bulldogs moneyline has Alabama as a -900 favorite, while Mississippi State is the +570 underdog at home.
Alabama vs Mississippi State Betting Trends
- Alabama is 82-16-3 in 101 all-time head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- Alabama defeated Mississippi State, 41-0, in their last meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Alabama's last 10 games against Mississippi State.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Mississippi State's last 13 home games.
- Alabama is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against SEC opponents.
- Mississippi State is 4-6 ATS in its last 10 games against Alabama.
Alabama vs Mississippi State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (-900) | MSST: (+570)
Spread: ALA: -17.5 (-105) | MSST: -17.5 (-115)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: (N/A) | MSST: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.