Air Force vs Navy Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
Air Force Falcons (3-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Navy Midshipmen (2-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Navy-Maine Corps Memorial Stadium – Annapolis, MD
Air Force vs Navy Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AFA: (-170) | NAVY: (+145)
Spread: AFA -3.5 (-105) | NAVY: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AFA: 75% | NAVY: 25%
Air Force vs Navy Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Air Force defeated Navy, 35-7, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Air Force is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Navy.
- The series between these two teams is tied, 5-5, over the last 10 head-to-head matchups.
- The Air Force is 2-2 in its four all-time, head-to-head matchups against AAC opponents.
- Navy is 17-12 in its 29 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Mountain West opponents.
- Air Force defeated San Jose State, 41-24, at home in Week 5.
- Navy lost to Memphis, 35-23, on the road in Memphis in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.