Cover Photo: Getty Images
Spurs vs Hawks Game Info
San Antonio Spurs
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Spurs vs Hawks Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAS: (-250) | ATL: (+205)
Spread: SAS: -5.5 (-110) | ATL: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 234.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SAS: 40% | ATL: 60%
Spurs vs Hawks Betting Trends & Stats
- San Antonio is 3-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- The total has gone over in 12 of San Antonio's last 17 games.
- San Antonio is 1-7 ATS and 1-7 straight up (SU) in its last eight games.
- Atlanta is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has gone over in four of Atlanta's last five games.
Spurs vs Hawks Prop Bet
All Spurs-Hawks betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Trae Young Total Points: Over 22.5 (-108) – Trae Young has quickly established himself as one of the NBA's most explosive point guards, and he's been playing even better lately. Over his last five games, the rookie sensation is averaging 30.6 points per game (PPG) on 49.0 percent shooting from the floor and 50.0 percent from beyond the arc. While San Antonio's defense is competitive, it doesn't match up well with the Hawks. San Antonio's opponents shoot 36.4 percent from beyond the arc (26th in the NBA), which should play right into Young's hands.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.