Arizona vs Oregon State Game Info
Arizona Wildcats (16-12, 7-8 Pac-12) vs Oregon State Beavers (17-9, 9-5 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 28, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Gill Coliseum – Corvallis, OR
Arizona vs Oregon State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (+160) | ORST: (-190)
Spread: ARIZ: +4 (-110) | ORST: -4 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARIZ: 22% | ORST: 78%
Arizona vs Oregon State Betting Trends & Stats
- Arizona is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Arizona is 0-5 ATS in its last five road games.
- Oregon State is 11-4 ATS in its last 15 games.
- Oregon State is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against Arizona.
Arizona vs Oregon State Prop Bet
All Arizona vs Oregon State betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Arizona +2 (-112) – In the last 10 matchups between these two teams, Arizona has outscored Oregon State by an average of 5.3 points in the first half. In the last three matchups, Arizona has outscored Oregon State by an average of 6.0 points in the first half.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.