Harvard vs Brown Game Info
Harvard Crimson (
Date: Friday, Feb. 22, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Harvard vs Brown Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: HARV: (-135) | BRWN: (+115)
Spread: HARV: -2 (-110) | BRWN: +2 (-110)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HARV: 75% | BRWN: 25%
Harvard vs Brown Betting Trends & Stats
- Harvard has won 19 straight games against Brown and won the matchup earlier this season in Cambridge.
- Brown is 9-10-3 against the spread (ATS) this season, 2-5-1 ATS in conference and 3-5-1 ATS at home.
- Harvard is 10-10 ATS on the year, 4-4 ATS in conference and 7-4 ATS on the road.
- Brown has won two of its last three but is 3-5 straight up and 2-6 ATS over its last eight games.
- Harvard has won seven of its last eight but is also just 5-3 ATS over that same stretch.
Harvard vs Brown Prop Bet
All Harvard-Brown betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Brown) Total Points: Over 65.5 (-120) – Last time The Bears played Harvard they only managed 47 points, despite averaging 74.3 on the season. However, that game was at Harvard, Brown plays much better in Providence and has scored more than 66 points in every single home game this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username