Butler vs St. John's Game Info
Butler Bulldogs (14-10, 5-6 Big East) at St. John's Red Storm (17-7, 5-6 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carnaseca Arena – Queens, NY
Butler vs St. John's Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUT: (+160) | SJU: (-190)
Spread: BUT: +4 (-110) | SJU: -4 (-110)
Total: 149 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BUT: (37%) | SJU: (63%)
Butler vs St. John's Betting Trends & Stats
- Butler is 1-4 against the spread in its last five games.
- Butler is 2-5 straight up in its last seven road games.
- Butler is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games against St. John's.
- St. John's is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- St. John's is 10-3 SU in its last 13 home games.
Butler vs St. John's Prop Bet
All Butler-St. John's betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Butler +2 (-110) – Over the last 10 series matchups, Butler has averaged 9.3 more points in the first half than St. John's. Over the last three matchups, Butler has topped St. John's in the first half by an average margin of 10.3 points per game. When these two teams met earlier this season on Jan. 19, Butler won the first half by 12 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.