Penn State vs Michigan Game Info
Penn State Nittany Lions (7-6, 0-2 Conf) vs Michigan Wolverines (13-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 3, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Penn State vs Michigan Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (+510) | UM: (-730)
Spread: PSU: +11 (-110) | UM: -11 (-110)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public Betting Percentages (Spread): PSU:
Penn State vs Michigan Betting Trends & Stats
- Penn State is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- Penn State is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games on the road.
- Penn State is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games against Michigan.
- Michigan is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has gone over in nine of Michigan's last 10 games when playing Penn State.
Penn State vs Michigan Best Prop Bet
All Penn State-Michigan prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Michigan: Over 68.5 Points (-110) – The Wolverines are now the No. 2 team in the nation, right on the heels of the mighty Duke Blue Devils. As they head into conference play, Michigan needs all the blowout Big 10 wins it can get. In their last 10 meetings against Penn State, the Wolverines have averaged 76.6 PPG. Playing in Ann Arbor, Michigan should skew a little higher than that.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.