Date: Saturday, Nov. 24, 2018
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Location: Albertsons Stadium – Boise, ID
Odds: All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: Utah State: (+120) I Boise State: (-140)
Spread: Utah State: +2.5 (-110) | Boise State: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 67.5 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public Betting Percentages: Utah State: (55%) | Boise State: (45%)
Durrant Miles said "determination" is the word that comes to mind with this senior class. Agree?— Dave Southorn (@davesouthorn) November 24, 2018
My story on the guys who will be honored tomorrow, with short bios on all 17.https://t.co/Tryjm73VOj
- Utah State: None
- Boise State: QB – Chase Cord (OUT - undisclosed)
- Boise State: WR – Octavius Evans (QUESTIONABLE - undisclosed)
- Boise State: WR – John Hightower - (QUESTIONABLE - undisclosed)
- Utah State: (9-2-0)
- Boise State: (6-4-1)
- Since 2000, Boise State has only lost eight games at home. Good for a .933 winning percentage.
- The stage is set for the Mountain West Conference Championship. Fresno State will take on the winner of this match-up for all the marbles.
- Quarterbacks Brett Rypien and Jordan Love have combined for 53 touchdown passes. Both individually sit within the top twenty in the country in that category.
- Boise State is 6-4-1 against the spread this season while Utah State is 9-2, which is second best in college football.
MWC Graduation Rates for Football 2017-2018:— WestCoastCFB (@WestcoastCfb) November 15, 2018
1. Utah State - 92%
2. Boise State - 89%
3. SJSU - 80%
4. Hawaii - 79%
5. Wyoming - 78%
6. AFA - 77%
7. Fresno St - 76%
8. SDSU - 74%
9. Colorado State - 73%
10. Nevada - 69%
11. UNLV - 63%
12. New Mexico - 59%
- Away team total points: Over 32 (-105) – Utah State has averaged 37 points on the road this season, going 4-1.
- Home team total points: Over 35 (-105) – Boise State has averaged 76.6 plays per game in 2018. With an average of .488 points per play, that puts Boise predictive point average at 37.38 points. Just enough for the over.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Tommy Orme is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tommy Orme also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tgorme. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.