49ers vs Bengals Game Info
San Francisco 49ers (1-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Paul Brown Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
49ers vs Bengals Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+102) | CIN (-116)
Spread: SF: +1 (-110) | CIN: -1 (-110)
Total: 46 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 36% | CIN: 64%
49ers vs Bengals Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 2-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Cincinnati.
- San Francisco is 1-8 straight up in its last nine road games overall.
- San Francisco is 1-4 against the spread in its last five road games.
- Cincinnati is 5-0 ATS in its last five games, dating back to last season.
- Cincinnati is 1-5 ATS in its last six home game, dating back to last season.
49ers vs Bengals Stats
- San Francisco averaged 21.4 points per game (PPG) in 2018 (tied for No. 21 in the NFL).
- San Francisco surrendered 27.2 PPG in 2018 (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati averaged 23.0 PPG in 2018 (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati surrendered 28.4 PPG in 2018 (No. 30 in the NFL).
- San Francisco defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 31-17, in Week 1.
- Cincinnati lost to the Seattle Seahawks, 21-20, in Week 1.
49ers vs Bengals Prop Bet
All 49ers-Bengals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Scoring Play - Away Team (49ers): Field Goal (+120) – The 49ers struggled on offense in Week 1 against a bad Buccaneers defense and the team's starting QB Jimmy Garoppolo threw for one touchdown on 27 pass attempts. While the Bengals defense isn't great, it projects to be better than that of the Buccaneers. The Niners could struggle to move the ball again on the road in Week 2, but an early field goal opportunity or two could still be in the cards for San Fran.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.