Wrestling has always been a big part of the Olympics, which includes the women's 68kg event. Judging by this year's competitors, it should be quite the entertaining attraction for wrestling fans.
Olympic Women's 68kg Wrestling
Team USA's Tamyra Mensah Stock is FanDuel Sportsbook's favorite to win the women's 68kg wrestling gold medal at -180 odds. Considering how she's the defending 68kg world champion, it shouldn't be much of a surprise that she's entering as the favorite.
Japan's Sara Dosho has the second-best odds to win gold at +750, while Nigeria's Blessing Oborududu's +850 odds have her sitting third.
Here's how the rest of the women's 68kg wrestling gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympic Women's 68kg Wrestling Gold Medal Odds
1. Tamyra Mensah Stock (USA): -180
2. Sara Dosho (JPN): +750
3. Blessing Oborududu (NGR): +850
4. Koumba Larroque (FRA): +1000
5. Zhou Feng (CHN): +1000
6. Alla Cherkasova (UKR): +1800
7. Elis Manolova (AZE): +2900
8. Battsetseg Soronzonboldyn (MGL): +2900
9. Khanum Velieva (ROC): +3400
10. Meerim Zhumanazarova (KGZ): +3400
11. Enas Ahmed (EGY): +3400
12. Anna Schell (GER): +6000
13. Yudari Sanchez (CUB): +6000
14. Agnieszka Wieszczek Kordus (POL): +8000
15. Danielle Lappage (CAN): +8000
16. Mimi Hristova (BUL): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!