Zabit vs Kattar Fight Time, Date & Info
UFC Fight Night 163 – Main Event
Zabit "ZaBeast" Magomedsharipov (17-1-0, 6 KOs) vs Calvin "The Boston Finisher" Kattar (20-3-0, 9 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: The prelims start at 11 a.m. EST, with the main card scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. EST
Venue: CSKA Arena - Moscow, Russia
Zabit vs Kattar Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 163 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zabit Magomedsharipov: (-310)
- Calvin Kattar: (+240)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Zabit by KO/TKO: (+1000)
- Zabit by Points: (-110)
- Zabit by Submission: (+380)
- Kattar by KO/TKO: (+650)
- Kattar by Points: (+600)
- Kattar by Submission: (+2000)
Zabit vs Kattar Betting Trends & Stats
- Zabit has a 2-inch height, and 1-inch reach advantage over Kattar.
- Kattar lands 5.06 strikes per minute, while Zabit lands 5.43.
- Kattar absorbs 6.35 strikes per minute, while Zabit absorbs 2.44.
- Zabit averages 6.23 takedowns per 15 minutes, while Kattar averages 0.61.
Zabit vs Kattar Prop Bet
All Zabit-Kattar odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Method of Victory - Zabit Magomedsharipov by Submission: (+380) – Zabit specializes in takedowns, averaging 6.23 per 15 minutes. He's also pretty efficient when he attempts to take his opponent down, with a takedown percentage of 59, while Kattar's is only 33 percent. If Zabit can continue to effectively land his takedowns, he's got a real chance to come away with a victory by submission.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.