Youngstown State vs Michigan State Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Youngstown State Penguins (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Michigan State Spartans (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium – East Lansing, MI
Youngstown State vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: YSU: (+1500) | MSU: (-5000)
Spread: YSU: +27.5 (+100) | MSU: -27.5 (-122)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: YSU: (N/A) | MSU: (N/A)
Youngstown State vs Michigan State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN and will be updated when available.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Youngstown State: (1.7%) | Michigan State: (98.3%)
Youngstown State vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 2-0 straight up in two head-to-head matchups against Youngstown State.
- Michigan State defeated Youngstown State, 55-17, in their last meeting on Sept. 14, 2013.
- Youngstown State is 0-6 straight up in its last six road games.
- Michigan State is 5-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Youngstown State's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Michigan State's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.