In MLB action on Sunday, the New York Yankees take on the Chicago White Sox.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Yankees vs White Sox Game Info
- New York Yankees (24-9) vs. Chicago White Sox (16-16)
- Date: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Yankees vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-120) | CHW: (+102)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+134) | CHW: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Yankees vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Nestor Cortes Jr. (1-1), and Michael Kopech taking the ball for the Chicago White Sox.
Yankees vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox (52.7%)
Yankees vs White Sox Moneyline
Chicago is a +102 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -120 favorite on the road.
Yankees vs White Sox Spread
The Yankees are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the White Sox. The Yankees are +134 to cover the spread, while the White Sox are -162.
Yankees vs White Sox Over/Under
A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Yankees-White Sox on May 15, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Yankees vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been victorious in 19, or 67.9%, of the 28 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- New York has a win-loss record of 18-9 when favored by -120 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 12 of their 30 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The White Sox have compiled a 3-4 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 42.9% of those games).
- Chicago has gone 3-2 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer (60%).
- Chicago has played in 28 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 10 times (10-16-2).