Yankees vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 14
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Saturday includes the New York Yankees facing the Chicago White Sox.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Yankees vs White Sox Game Info
- New York Yankees (24-8) vs. Chicago White Sox (15-16)
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Yankees vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-156) | CHW: (+132)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+104) | CHW: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Yankees vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Jordan Montgomery (0-1), and Dallas Keuchel (2-3) taking the ball for the Chicago White Sox.
Yankees vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (52.4%)
Yankees vs White Sox Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Yankees vs. White Sox reveal New York as the favorite (-156) and Chicago as the underdog (+132) despite being the home team.
Yankees vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are +1.5 on the spread (-125 to cover), and New York is +104 to cover the runline.
Yankees vs White Sox Over/Under
- Yankees versus White Sox on May 14 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -115 and the under set at -105.
Yankees vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 19, or 70.4%, of the 27 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, New York has won 14 of 19 games when listed as at least -156 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 12 of their 29 opportunities.
- The White Sox have been the moneyline underdog six total times this season. They've finished 2-4 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer, Chicago has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- Chicago has had an over/under set by bookmakers 27 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 10 of those games (10-15-2).