Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs White Sox Game Info
New York Yankees (41-27, 19-14 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (34-34, 20-15 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Yankees vs White Sox Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-170) | CWS: (+148)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-114) | CWS: +1.5 (-102)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 74% | CWS: 26%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Chad Green (1-2, 8.21 ERA) | CWS: Reynaldo Lopez (4-6, 6.21 ERA)
Yankees vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of the Yankees' last six games.
- The Yankees are 3-8 straight up in their last 11 games.
- The White Sox are 5-1 straight up in their last six games.
- The White Sox are 9-2 straight up in their last 11 home games.
Yankees vs White Sox Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.36 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.25 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Chad Green has posted a 0-0 record with a 5.26 ERA in six career appearances (zero starts) against the White Sox.
- Reynaldo Lopez has posted a 1-0 record with a 1.29 ERA in two career starts against the Yankees.
Yankees vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Yankees-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Gary Sanchez (+185) – Sanchez has been on a tear this season, having already smashed 20 home runs in 2019. Additionally, the Chicago White Sox are starting righty Reynaldo Lopez, and 17 of Sanchez's 20 home runs have come against right-handed pitchers this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.