Yankees vs Twins Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, July 23
Yankees vs Twins Game Info
New York Yankees (64-35, 26-18 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (61-38, 31-19 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
Yankees vs Twins Betting Info and Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-120) | MIN: (+104)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+124) | MIN: +1.5 (-146)
Total: 10 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 95% | MIN: 5%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Domingo German (12-2, 3.38 ERA) | MIN: Kyle Gibson (9-4, 4.02 ERA)
Yankees vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Yankees are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of the Yankees' last 13 games against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Minnesota's last 11 games.
Yankees vs Twins Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.70 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Minnesota is averaging 5.63 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Domingo German is 1-0 with a 1.54 ERA in one career start (three appearances) against Minnesota.
- Kyle Gibson is 1-6 with a 6.50 ERA in nine career starts against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Twins Prop Bet
All Yankees-Twins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Gary Sanchez (+185) — Sanchez has hit a team-high 24 home runs this season, with 19 coming against right-handed pitchers. He has posted a .524 slugging percentage against righties (.493 against left-handed pitchers). In eight at-bats against Gibson, Sanchez has hit two home runs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.