Yankees vs Tigers Doubleheader Game 1 Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, Sept. 12
Yankees vs Tigers Doubleheader Game 1 Info
New York Yankees (95-51, 42-29 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (43-100, 19-50 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 12, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
Yankees vs Tigers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-235) | DET: (+200)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-152) | DET: +1.5 (+130)
Total: 10 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 80% | DET: 20%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: J.A. Happ (12-8, 5.10 ERA) | DET: Matthew Boyd (8-10, 4.57 ERA)
Yankees vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of the Yankees' last seven road games against Detroit.
- The Yankees are 7-2 straight up in their last nine road games.
- Detroit is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against the Yankees.
- Detroit is 4-12 straight up in its last 16 games.
Yankees vs Tigers Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.81 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 3.70 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- J.A. Happ is 3-2 with a 5.25 ERA in 11 career appearances (10 starts) against Detroit.
- Matthew Boyd is 1-2 with a 5.57 ERA in four career starts against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Tigers Prop Bet
All Yankees-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: D.J. LeMahieu (+460) — D.J. LeMahieu has hit a total of 24 home runs this season. He has found a lot of success against left-handed pitchers, like Boyd, hitting nine home runs and a .662 slugging percentage (.470 against righties). LeMahieu has also hit better during the day, hitting 13 home runs and a .573 slugging percentage (.491 at night) in day games this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.