Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs Royals Game Info
New York Yankees (32-17, 15-7 Away) vs. Kanas City Royals (17-32, 10-15 Home)
Date: Friday, May 24, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Yankees vs Royals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-144) | KC: (+126)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+102) | KC: +1.5 (-120)
Total: 10 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 80% | KC: 20%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Chad Green (0-2, 12.41 ERA) | KC: Jakob Junis (3-5, 5.69 ERA)
Yankees vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in five of the Yankees' last five games.
- The Yankees are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
- Kansas City is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- Kansas City is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Yankees vs Royals Prop Bet
All Yankees-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jakob Junis Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-125) – Junis has gotten roughed up a bit this season, posting a 3-5 record and a 5.69 ERA thus far. He's struggled in the strikeout department as well, as he's only tallied at least five strikeouts once in his last four outings. The New York Yankees' lineup is stacked, and they've done a good job avoiding Ks this season, striking out an average of 8.61 times per game, which is No. 11 in the MLB.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.