Yankees vs Red Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, June 2
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Boston Red Sox (29-29, 15-17 Away) vs. New York Yankees (38-19, 21-11 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 2, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium — New York, NY
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-122) | NY: (+106)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+122) | NY: +1.5 (-144)
Total: 9.5 — Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 57% | NYY: 43%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: David Price (2-2, 2.83 ERA) | NY: C.C. Sabathia (3-1, 3.48 ERA)
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- The Red Sox are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- The Red Sox are 1-4 straight up in their last five games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the under in each of the Yankees' last five games.
- The Yankees are 9-1 straight up in their last 10 games against American League opponents.
Yankees vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Yankees-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: J.D. Martinez (+160) — After a slow start to the season, Martinez had seven home runs in May, including two in the last week. He is likely to continue his success today, as Martinez tends to crush left-handed pitching (six home runs in just 44 at bats). Additionally, C.C. Sabathia has struggled lately, pitching six or more innings just one time in his last eight outings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.