On Tuesday in the MLB, the New York Yankees are playing the Tampa Bay Rays.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Rays Game Info
- New York Yankees (44-16) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (35-25)
- Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-230) | TB: (+190)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-110) | TB: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Gerrit Cole (5-1), and Corey Kluber (3-2) answering the bell for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Yankees vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (58.1%)
Yankees vs Rays Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -230 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a +190 underdog on the road.
Yankees vs Rays Spread
- The Yankees are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Rays. The Yankees are -110 to cover the spread, while the Rays are -110.
Yankees vs Rays Over/Under
- The over/under for Yankees-Rays on June 14 is .5 runs. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been victorious in 38, or 71.7%, of the 53 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- New York has a mark of 17-1 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -215 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 25 of their 57 opportunities.
- The Rays have a 6-9 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 40% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has played as a moneyline underdog of +180 or longer in only one game this season, which they lost.
- Tampa Bay has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 60 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 27 of those games (27-30-3).