Yankees vs Rays Game 5 Info
American League Divisional Series Game 5 (Series Tied 2-2)
No. 5 New York Yankees (33-27, 11-18 Away) vs. No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20, 20-9 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 9, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Yankees vs Rays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-160) | TB: (+138)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+114) | TB: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (88%) | TB: (12%)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+370) | TB: (+600)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Pitchers
Yankees: Gerrit Cole (1-0, 4.50 ERA)
Rays: Tyler Glasnow (1-0, 7.20 ERA)
Yankees vs Rays Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Yankees
Over/Under: Over 7.5
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of the Yankees' last six games.
- The Yankees are 4-2 straight up in their last six games.
- Tampa Bay is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Tampa Bay is 13-4 straight up in its last 17 games.
Yankees vs Rays Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.45 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.56 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.83 runs per game this season (T-No. 12 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.86 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.