Yankees vs Rays Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs ALDS Game 1
By michael obermuller
Yankees vs Rays Game 1 Info
AL Divisional Series — Game 1
No. 5 New York Yankees (33-27) vs. No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20)
Date: Monday, Oct. 5, 2020
Time: 8:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Yankees vs Rays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-144) | TB: (+126)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+122) | TB: +1.5 (-144)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (87%) | TB: (13%)
Series Price: NYY: (-128) | TB: (+108)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+410) | TB: (+460)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Pitchers
Yankees: Gerrit Cole (7-3, 2.84 ERA)
Rays: Blake Snell (4-2, 3.24 ERA)
Yankees vs Rays Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Yankees
Over/Under: Over 7.5
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Yankees swept Cleveland in the wildcard round.
- Tampa Bay swept Toronto in the wildcard round.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of the Yankees' last 15 games.
- The Yankees are 14-6 straight up in their last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Tampa Bay's last 15 games.
- Tampa Bay is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
Yankees vs Rays Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.44 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.55 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.84 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.74 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.