Yankees vs Rays Game Info
New York Yankees (56-29, 25-15 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (50-38, 24-21 Home)
Date: Friday, July 5, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Yankees vs Rays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-112) | TB: (-102)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+138) | TB: +1.5 (-162)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 59% | TB: 41%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (5-5, 3.74 ERA) | TB: Brendan McKay (1-0, 0.00 ERA)
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Yankees are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games against Tampa Bay.
- The total has hit the over in six of Tampa Bay's last seven home games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the over in four of Tampa Bay's last five home games.
- Tampa Bay is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
Yankees vs Rays Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.78 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.60 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Masahiro Tanaka has a 10-4 record with a 3.06 ERA in 17 career starts against Tampa Bay.
- Brendan McKay has a 1-0 record with a 0.00 ERA in one start at home this season. He has never faced the Yankees.
Yankees vs Rays Prop Bet
All Yankees-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Gary Sanchez (+240) — Sanchez has hit a team-high 24 home runs for the Yankees this season, with his most recent bomb coming against Tampa Bay in Thursday's game. Sanchez also hits left-handed pitching equally as well as right, with a .574 slugging percentage for each.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.