Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs Rays Game Info
New York Yankees (22-15, 9-6 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (23-13, 11-8 Home)
Date: Friday, May 10, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Yankees vs Rays Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (+130) | TB: (-150)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-178) | TB: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 7 – Over: (-126) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 41% | TB: 59%
Starting Pitcher: NYY: Domingo German (6-1, 2.35 ERA) | TB: Tyler Glasnow (6-0, 1.47 ERA)
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone over in 12 of the Yankees' last 18 games.
- The Yankees are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- The Yankees are 4-2 straight up in their last six road games against Tampa Bay.
- Tampa Bay is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has gone under in four of Tampa Bay's last six games.
Yankees vs Rays Prop Bet
All Yankees vs Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Domingo German Total Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (+110) – This might be a high total, but German has been pitching great so far this season. He has 39 strikeouts in 38 1/3 innings pitched. In his six starts this season, German has eclipsed this total in three of them. Friday, he goes up against a Rays lineup that ranks 20th in the MLB in strikeouts per game with 9.44
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.