Yankees vs Phillies Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By michael obermuller
Yankees vs Phillies Game Info
New York Yankees (9-2, 5-1 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (2-4, 1-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, August 6, 2020
Time: 6:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
How to Watch: MLB.TV
Yankees vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-148) | PHI: (+128)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-102) | PHI: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 10 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (91%) | PHI: (9%)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+400) | PHI: (+3300)
Yankees vs Phillies Probable Pitchers
Yankees: Jordan Montgomery (1-0, 1.59 ERA)
Phillies: Zach Eflin (No 2020 Stats)
Yankees vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Yankees and Phillies split a doubleheader, 3-1 and 11-7, in their last matchups on Wednesday.
- The Yankees have covered the spread (run line) in 72.7 percent of their games this season (T-No. 3 in the MLB).
- The Yankees have hit the over in 50.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 6 in the MLB).
- Philadelphia has covered the spread (run line) in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 24 in the MLB).
- Philadelphia has hit the over in 40.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 18 in the MLB).
Yankees vs Phillies Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.55 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.18 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 9 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.50 runs per game this season (T-No. 26 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.