Yankees vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 23
By Duel Staff
The New York Yankees are among the MLB teams busy on Monday, versus the Baltimore Orioles.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Orioles Game Info
- New York Yankees (29-12) vs. Baltimore Orioles (17-25)
- Date: Monday, May 23, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-330) | BAL: (+2265
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-142) | BAL: +1.5 (+118)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Yankees vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Gerrit Cole (4-0), and Jordan Lyles (2-4) taking the ball for the Baltimore Orioles.
Yankees vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (73.1%)
Yankees vs Orioles Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Yankees-Orioles, New York is the favorite at -330, and Baltimore is +265 playing on the road.
Yankees vs Orioles Spread
- The Yankees are hosting the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs (-142 to cover) on the runline. Baltimore is +118 to cover.
Yankees vs Orioles Over/Under
- The Yankees-Orioles game on May 23 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 24 wins in the 36 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given New York this season with a -335 moneyline set for this game.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 16 of 38 chances this season.
- The Orioles have been the moneyline underdog 38 total times this season. They've gone 13-25 in those games.
- Baltimore has played as a moneyline underdog of +270 or longer in only one game this season, which they won.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to go over the total 14 times this season for a 14-25-2 record against the over/under.