The New York Yankees versus the Baltimore Orioles is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Yankees vs Orioles Game Info
- New York Yankees (27-9) vs. Baltimore Orioles (14-23)
- Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Yankees vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-270) | BAL: (+220)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-154) | BAL: +1.5 (+128)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Yankees vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Gerrit Cole (3-0) for the New York Yankees, and Jordan Lyles (2-3) for the Baltimore Orioles.
Yankees vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (66.3%)
Yankees vs Orioles Moneyline
- The Yankees vs Orioles moneyline has New York as a -270 favorite, while Baltimore is a +220 underdog at home.
Yankees vs Orioles Spread
- The Yankees are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Orioles. The Yankees are -154 to cover the spread, while the Orioles are +128.
Yankees vs Orioles Over/Under
- The over/under for the Yankees versus Orioles contest on May 18 has been set at 7.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been favorites in 31 games this season and have come away with the win 22 times (71%) in those contests.
- New York has been listed as a favorite of -260 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 14 of their 33 opportunities.
- The Orioles have been the moneyline underdog 34 total times this season. They've finished 11-23 in those games.
- Baltimore has played as a moneyline underdog of +215 or longer in just two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 11 times this season for an 11-23-2 record against the over/under.