Yankees vs Orioles Game Info
New York Yankees (73-39, 30-21 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (38-74, 17-39 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-205) | BAL: (+178)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-148) | BAL: -1.5 (+126)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-118) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 81% | BAL: 19%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Jonathan Holder (1-4, 6.43 ERA) | BAL: Asher Wojciechowski (7-11, 4.52 ERA)
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 13 of the Yankees' last 16 games.
- The Yankees have won six straight game and seven of their last 10.
- The total has hit the over in each of Baltimore's last five games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the over in each of Baltimore's last eight home games against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Orioles Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.84 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Baltimore is averaging 4.39 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Jonathan Holder is 0-1 with a 3.60 ERA in 21 career appearances (zero starts) against Baltimore.
- Asher Wojciechowski didn't allow an earned run in his lone career appearance against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Yankees-Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Aaron Judge (+210) – Aaron Judge has hit just 12 home runs this season. However, a meeting with the Baltimore Orioles could be just what he needs to get his swing back on track. Judge has hit 15 career home runs against the Orioles, which is tied for the most he's hit against any opponent. Six of those 15 home runs have come at Camden Yards, which is also tied for the most he's hit against any opponent in his career.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.