Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs Orioles Game Info
New York Yankees (30-17, 13-7 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (15-33, 6-17 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-230) | BAL: (+196)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-166) | BAL: +1.5 (+142)
Total: 10 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 87% | BAL: 13%
Starting Pitcher: NYY: CC Sabathia (2-1, 2.97 ERA) | BAL: Dan Straily (1-3, 8.51 ERA)
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats
- The Yankees are 9-2 straight up in their last 11 games.
- The Yankees are 4-1 straight up in their last five road games.
- Baltimore is 2-11 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Baltimore's last 10 games.
Yankees vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Yankees-Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Gary Sanchez To Hit a Home Run (+170) – Sanchez has hit a home run in three straight games against the Baltimore Orioles including a game-winning three run shot on Monday. The Orioles pitching staff gives up the most home runs in the league at 100 in 48 games and Dan Straily has given up 10 home runs in 30 2/3 innings this year. Numbers say someone is going to go yard for the Yankees on Wednesday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.