The MLB's Tuesday slate includes the New York Yankees taking on the New York Mets.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Yankees vs Mets Game Info
- New York Yankees (75-48) vs. New York Mets (79-45)
- Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-124) | NYM: (+106)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+160) | NYM: +1.5 (-194)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Yankees vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Frankie Montas (4-10) for the New York Yankees, and Taijuan Walker (10-3) for the New York Mets.
Yankees vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (59.1%)
Yankees vs Mets Moneyline
- The Yankees vs Mets moneyline has the Yankees as a -124 favorite, while the Mets are a +106 underdog on the road.
Yankees vs Mets Spread
- The Yankees are 1.5-run favorites on the runline against the Mets. The Yankees are +160 to cover, while the Mets are -194 to cover.
Yankees vs Mets Over/Under
- The over/under for the Yankees versus Mets game on August 23 has been set at 8.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Yankees vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 65, or 61.3%, of the 106 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, the Yankees have won 59 of 97 games when listed as at least -124 or better on the moneyline.
- The Yankees and their opponents have hit the over in 56 of their 117 games with a total this season.
- The Mets have been the underdog on the moneyline 33 total times this season. They've finished 16-17 in those games.
- The Mets have gone 9-13 in games they have played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer (40.9%).
- The Mets have played in 126 games with an over/under set, and have combined with their opponents to go over the total 64 times (64-57-5).