Yankees vs Mets MLB Exhibition Game 2020 Info
2020 MLB Exhibition Game
New York Yankees vs. New York Mets
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – Queens, NY
How to Watch: ESPN2
Yankees vs Mets Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-125) | NYM: (+105)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+130) | NYM: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 8 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: (N/A) | NYM: (N/A)
Probable Pitcher: NYY: N/A | NYM: N/A
World Series Odds: NYY: (+400) | NYM: (+2200)
Yankees 2020 Win Total: 37.5 Wins – Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Mets 2020 Win Total: 32.5 Wins – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Yankees vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Yankees covered the spread (run line) in 57.9 percent of their games last season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Mets covered the spread (run line) in 50.6 percent of their games last season (No. 12 in MLB).
- The Yankees hit the over in 53.3 percent of their games last season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The Mets hit the over in 52.0 percent of their games last season (No. 7 in MLB).
Yankees vs Mets Stats
- The Yankees averaged 5.77 runs per game last season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Mets averaged 4.88 runs per game last season (No. 13 in MLB).
- The Yankees allowed 4.49 runs per game last season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Mets allowed 4.55 runs per game last season (No. 11 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.